COMPANY TERMS OF SERVICE
By browsing/using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Magnificent Quilting Company's relationship with you in relation to this website. The terms ' Magnificent Quilting Company' or 'us or 'we' refer to the owners of the website whose registered office is listed at the foot of each page. The term 'you' refers to the user/viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Magnificent Quilting Company's prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 951-545-0719
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
We normally ship your order within one business day of receipt. Exclusions may apply, requiring an extra day or two. When your order requires additional time, we will contact you through the information provided in the order. We will also contact you in the case that an item that you ordered is out of stock at the time we receive your order.
Shipping methods include USPS and UPS, and your shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of products ordered, where the order is being shipped and the method you choose at the time of the order.
Our refund policy is very simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us and we will give you return instructions and will refund your cost for the product as well as the original shipping cost. We want all of our customers to be happy with our product, and have found that nearly everytime someone is not getting the performance they expected, we can solve their questions through the phone call. If we can't make you happy, we will take it back.